Absolutely stunning, perfectly maintained home built by a master craftsman for himself. Attention to detail is everywhere in this gorgeous home. From the solid wood Jeldwin front door that welcomes you to the bright, cheerful and open floorplan with varied width hardwood flooring, main floor guest bedroom that could be a den or study, the formal dining room has chair rail and crown molding. On to the kitchen with 42" Hickory cabinets,tile floors, granite countertops, stainless appliances, including a 5 burner stove and double wall ovens, The informal breakfast room has Palladium windows overlooking the back yard, and French sliding doors that open to the screened in porch with tile flooring. The mud room has front loaders, six cabinets, and utility tub. The spacious master bedroom has tray ceilings another Palladium bay window overlooking the back yard, sitting area, and huge 14x6 walk-in closet. The attached master bath is luxurious with cherry cabinets, two linen closets, walk-in shower, and two separate sinks. The AWESOME great room has vaulted ceilings with skylights, a wall of transom windows that over look the lush backyard with over $100,000 of landscaping and hardscaping. A gas fireplace with doors that open allowing you to watch the fire, and custom mantel, along with custom built-in shelving. The upstairs has a huge flex room with private bath that has been plumbed for a shower. Two additional spacious bedrooms with water views. And a bonus 12x20 walk-in storage area. The additional BONUS is a 20x30 outbuilding that is heated and air-conditioned that could be a wonderful studio or office. We have attached a separate fact sheet listing the long list of additional features in this truly custom, custom built home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/2 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
2,983 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Formal, Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Zone.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Skylights, Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Enclosed
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay, Price Creek
- Board Fence, Partial, Rear, Split Rail, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building. Front Yard, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Vegetation Planting, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS